Prefabricated Houses For Family Living
Prefabricated houses Feature:
1.Prefabrication, easy to install and disassemble
2.Precision works, long life-span up to 15 years for use
3.Lightness, easy to transport and relocate
4. Using several times and recycling, economy and environment friendly
Prefabricated houses Main material list as following:
Wall: 50mm/75mm thick EPS/Rockwool/PU sandwich panel
Roof: 50mm/75mm thick EPS/Rockwool/PU corrugated sandwich panel
Window: UPVC or Aluminum sliding window
Door: aluminum frame with panel same as wall panels(security door as optional)
Prefabricated houses Joint material: steel column/aluminum alloy
1. Free from the damages by inspects, such as white ants and so on
2. Steel code: Q345, Q235
3. Designed life span: more than 30 years;
4. Green and environment-friendly materials used;
5. Seismic resistance up to 8 magnitudes
6. Safe---Able to stands for maximum 55 m/s typhoon
7. Advanced roof and wall cladding material guarantee excellent acoustic insulation, less 65% energy consumption than the concrete structure.
8. Additional 10%-15% net area compared to the traditional building, air cavity between the cladding and main structure guarantees the comfortable indoor space.
Prefabricated houses advantage
1. Easy and quick to install;
2. Excellent load and span capabilities;
3. Significant savings in site installation costs;
4. Panel comes in a range of aesthetically pleasuring colors;
5. Energy saving thermal insulation;
6. Superior air tightness for controlled environments;
7. Good reactions to fire properties;
8. Durable, long lasting, stood the test of time in the extremes of harsh climate.
We have a professional installation team.If you need, we can provide you guide construction installation.